Do not share account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Do not share account!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll for IsraeliFighter as Advocates Leader

2 posters

:: Old Polls

Go down

Yes or No

Poll for IsraeliFighter as Advocates Leader Vote_lcap41%Poll for IsraeliFighter as Advocates Leader Vote_rcap 41% 
[ 14 ]
Poll for IsraeliFighter as Advocates Leader Vote_lcap59%Poll for IsraeliFighter as Advocates Leader Vote_rcap 59% 
[ 20 ]

Total Votes : 34

Poll closed

Poll for IsraeliFighter as Advocates Leader Empty Poll for IsraeliFighter as Advocates Leader

Post  Admin Fri Jun 08 2012, 02:47

As per request by IsraeliFighter's Son, I'm making a poll with 2 choices.
Do you want IsraeliFighter to be your Guild Leader?

You can only Vote once and it cannot be undone. Poll runs for 7 days, everyone is requested to vote.

Feel free to express yourself, no campaign this is a survey.

Last edited by Admin on Fri Jun 08 2012, 23:14; edited 4 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://advocates.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Poll for IsraeliFighter as Advocates Leader Empty Re: Poll for IsraeliFighter as Advocates Leader

Post  Guest Fri Jun 08 2012, 02:56

Admin wrote:As per request by IsraeliFighter's Son, I'm making a poll with 2 choices.
Do you want IsraeliFighter to be your Guild Leader?

You can only Vote once and it cannot be undone. Poll runs for 7 days, everyone is requested to vote.

Well, allow me to introduce myself. As I don't know you, I will only tell you that my real character is Tetsuro, and that I'm Tom's (IsraeliFighter) son, and 10 years old.

I wanted to tell you the story about how he reacted as A appointed him as a guild leader.

He got a bullet in his knee in 2006, in the Lebanon war. He got operated, but the medics made a misstake, and now, he must be operated again. His knee pain killed him for weeks. But as A applied him to be guild leader in Advocates, he was like changed. He was happy, went out with me and the rest of the family, and we had fun, even went to eat an ice cream together. He was so happy that it seemed his knee pain was gone for this very moments. Now, you can imagine how happy he was.

Further, mayn of you told me that Tom was till now the only guild leader beside of BW who listened to you and even went so far to allmost fullfill all your wishes, and also worked very devoted for Advocates, even he still was an Anonimity guy.

So, I told what I had to.

Back to top Go down

Poll for IsraeliFighter as Advocates Leader Empty Re: Poll for IsraeliFighter as Advocates Leader

Post  Guest Fri Jun 08 2012, 04:48

i vote Yes, Welcome TomJr Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 08 2012, 07:38

I Voted yes o.o IsraeliFighter 100% Devoted To Advocates Smile)

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jun 08 2012, 14:07

First of all, this poll is just a survey if people likes IsraeliFighter to be Advocates leader.

My real intention for this poll is to show IsraeliFighter and his "Son" that only parasites love him.
And to humiliate them for their egocentricity which some people doesn't know.
"He is the main reason why Anon is not dead yet", "without him, anon would not even exist anymore", "if you provoke him to pk Anon, you could say goodbye, maybe even farewell to Anon and Advo guild"

These are his humble words to his son which his son relayed to me yesterday. Does anybody here READ first before voting?

I will never put back in position someone who called me a Moron just because I implied my power as Guild Leader.

You all need to know what happened in Anonimity why IsraeliFighter has been demoted and removed all his rights and duties.

People must have seen the flaming between IsraeliFighter, Minilobo and iEphy in world chat and in TOP forums. This is not a ground for IsraeliFighter to use his power as GL to kick iEphy in guild unless whole guild wants her out. I reaccepted iEphy coz of Anonimity people requests and my own intuition that IsraeliFighter should not have kicked iEphy for reasons not concerning guild matters.

Israeli broke these set of rules He signed in Anonimity Forums.

I just wanted to inform you guys that IsraeliFighter is one of the “leaders.” I was about to relieve him off his duties as per initiative that’s why the Guild Leader password was changed to which he didn’t agree – hence the conversation between me (SilentNix), A and him (IsraeliFighter).

On December 17, 2011 I had a deal with him where I give back his full duties as leader as long as he compromise/agree with the following:

1. Control himself in terms of temper – meaning if he feels he gets mad, he will stay out of the game, offline, out of CA or DW or talk to someone he can trust; which means no rash decisions etc...
2. Talk to the person concerned “directly” in order to minimize the “grudge” and other indifferences
3. His son – who sometimes pilots his char – will have the same duties if he goes off to take a breather.
4. Avoid being too conceited about “leadership” which I know people hate a lot.

If in any case that he – IsraeliFighter – could not maintain his side of the deal, (and this is according to him) he will retire as leader for good.

After referring to this, I did not wait for his retirement since He is really hungry for leadership.
Now his son is bugging me for a second chance in Advocates because of this hunger.
I do not want history to repeat itself so my decision is final, no more leadership for IsraeliFighter From the 2 guilds that I founded.

Sincerely Yours,
A
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 09 2012, 05:43

Admin wrote:First of all, this poll is just a survey if people likes IsraeliFighter to be Advocates leader.

My real intention for this poll is to show IsraeliFighter and his "Son" that only parasites love him.
"He is the main reason why Anon is not dead yet", "without him, anon would not even exist anymore", "if you provoke him to pk Anon, you could say goodbye, maybe even farewell to Anon and Advo guild"

These are his humble words to his son which his son relayed to me yesterday. Does anybody here READ first before voting?

I will never put back in position someone who called me a Moron just because I implied my power as Guild Leader.

You all need to know what happened in Anonimity why IsraeliFighter has been demoted and removed all his rights and duties.

People must have seen the flaming between IsraeliFighter, Minilobo and iEphy in world chat and in TOP forums. This is not a ground for IsraeliFighter to use his power as GL to kick iEphy in guild unless whole guild wants her out. I reaccepted iEphy coz of Anonimity people requests and my own intuition that IsraeliFighter should not have kicked iEphy for reasons not concerning guild matters.

I just wanted to inform you guys that IsraeliFighter is one of the “leaders.” I was about to relieve him off his duties as per initiative that’s why the Guild Leader password was changed to which he didn’t agree – hence the conversation between me (SilentNix), A and him (IsraeliFighter).

On December 17, 2011 I had a deal with him where I give back his full duties as leader as long as he compromise/agree with the following:

1. Control himself in terms of temper – meaning if he feels he gets mad, he will stay out of the game, offline, out of CA or DW or talk to someone he can trust; which means no rash decisions etc...
2. Talk to the person concerned “directly” in order to minimize the “grudge” and other indifferences
3. His son – who sometimes pilots his char – will have the same duties if he goes off to take a breather.

If in any case that he – IsraeliFighter – could not maintain his side of the deal, (and this is according to him) he will retire as leader for good.

After referring to this, I did not wait for his retirement since He is really hungry for leadership.
Now his son is bugging me for a second chance in Advocates because of this hunger.
I do not want history to repeat itself so my decision is final, no more leadership for IsraeliFighter From the 2 guilds that I founded.

Sincerely Yours,
A
Well, what about I humiliate you, Ernie, in front of whole Advocates guild, and show them what an incapable leader you are, and what a profiteur you are. Here we go.

Since Tom started in Anonimity, this guy who calls himself Ernie aka A knew that Tom is noone else as the very well known Piccolo from Rainbow, Starlight and Azure, who had a very kick ass Sharpshooter, and did many, very successful guilds. He quitted that time because he was burned out, and the other guys quitted because of merges, and Rainbow slowly, but surely died out, so, he moved to Eclipse in the hope to find new, real friends, as Eclipse was the newest server, and so, the best to restart at.

As Ernie knew that Tom is a maller, he played to be a poor begger, who wanted to quit because he couldn't gem up his champ at all, out of whatever which reason. So, as Tom is kind hearted, as all Israelians are known, he donated many gems to Ernie, but that was because, as he told me, he saw that whole Anonimity loves Ernie, and he didn't want to make the guild instable. You see, only 2 days in Anonimity, and he allready helped someone, even without really knowing him.

In the time after, Ernie continued to melk out my kind hearted father, more and more. Then, a group of people, namely Saito, 12PACK, 711 (later known as DaGaMu, and even Donut) left Anonimity, because apparently, Tom made trouble in their eyes, of whatever which reason, and A did nothing because Tom was his best imps seller, sold him many things for underprice, and out of this, RLAA (Anonimity guild leader) allowed him an immunity as well.

In the time those people left Anonimity, 711 was one of Ernie's characters, and as 711 went against him, he ripped him of this character, and only wanted to give it back if 711 would join Anonimity again. Of course, 711 didn't do it, and made a char called DaGaMu, to still support a new ennemy guild called ItsumoSuicide (which is still there, if you look in guild list).

DaGaMu told Tom once that Ernie talked with him, to ask him to donate imps to Ernie once more again, but DaGaMu refused to.

A allmost was helpless against that, and in those dark times for Anonimity, it was noone else as Tom who offered his help to Ernie, which he gladly accepted, and with Tom's good eyes for talent (Yishay, Themostchingon, and others) and good quality in leading battles, doing strategies, and effectively fight the ennemy, Anonimity was able to often win versus his new ennemy, even outnumbered, and Tom had to allmost begg Ernie to please make sure his decisions would be accepted and applied, as he was only PK leader, no guild leader at all. Ernie went apathic and even left the battlefield to Tom, after speaking with RLAA, and in many situations, Tom was more as only the one who saved Anonimity versus this threat, by taking many, not always agreed decisions, which proved to be a large success and with the skilled pkers Yishay and Themostchingon on his side, he gave Saito, who was the revolution leader, tough lessons, and countless defeats. That's why Itsumo felt appart, and Anonimity allmost faced the same faith after ItsumoSuicide was just created newly, because allmost 50% of Anonimty turned their back on Ernie.

After this, and even during this, Ernie was still melking Tom for imps, and Tom always sold him for very cheap.

Further, Tom was bugging Ernie daily to make sure Advocates would get a chance for second rebirth, which got agreed thanks to his efforts in PMs and also in Anonimity forum. Further, Tom also asked for Advocates being able to do BD, and Ernie greatly promised, after a poll in Anonimity forum went good, to make a poll for which day Advo should kill BD. But it never, ever happened at all, so, Ernie was lying into Tom's face, plain and simple.

Further, I even go so far to say that Ernie is nothing more as a guy who profits from others, and cares not at all about others. For example, the priority rule in buying refs in DW. Allmost no Anonimity wents there, just Bond, when he is on, well knowing he will surely be able to buy the refs because of this rule, and so, Advocates is deprived of refs. Not only Bond does it, just to be clear. The only ones helping Advo, not to get any ref or whatever, and often simply ignored the priority rule is Tom, and he often got trouble thanks to that, because he offered refs to Advocates, and ignored buyers from Anonimity.

To be very clear, not Anonimity is the dominating force in Eclipse, seen of the inactivity of it's players, but Advocates is. When only 5 people in CA or even DW (in DW mostly less) are Anonimity, at least 15 (and sometimes less) of the people are Advocates people. In clear terms, Advocates guild is to 99,99% responsible for the domination of the server, Anonimity is only doing BD mostly to 10 people, and Advocates is totally deprived to participate, just for rebirth, and if an Anonimity member requests him to come, and even then, the Advocates member is deprived of all rights for shares.

This are very clear points, just to show you how you get fooled and used by Ernie, without any shame and regret, and all efforts of Tom to stop this unfairness never even reached his ears. He was just playing like it would concern him, maybe in the fear Tom would stop to sell him imps for cheap, and other fears maybe.

To be clear again, this is no call for revolt against Anonimty, but just to show you what you really are, Advocates. Finally stand up and fight to get what you deserve. Are you loyal, capable fighters, or slaves? What Ernie does to you is modern slavery. Stand up and fight.

To tell you also how you were created. Many people wanted to join Anonimity, and as we have only room for 80 people in 1 guild, Ernie made this guild, which was Anonimty Seavoy guild before, your guild. Tom helped out, and even went so far to make out of his own guild a place for Anonimity's seavoys, even without Ernie ever requesting it.

You see, Ernie is a very incapable leader, not to say even a slouch, who is unable to listen to good advices from very experienced people like Tom, who plays this game since it's beginning, and had much success with whichever guild he made. He never was Tom's friend at all, he just used him to buy imps and others cheap. And now, that he is well gemmed, and that RLAA is back to fill his accounts with imps again (sorry Pops, but that had to been said), Tom kinda got useless for Ernie, and as there is no PK at the moment, he could afford to do this to Tom as you see.

Now, Ernie, if you delete this post, you just will prove what an incompetent fool you are. If you really ever, ever valued Tom for more as only his imps, and his low prices extra for you, you better do a very constructive reply, and show to Advocates and Tom that you really are his friend after all. And be sure that Tom will see this reply as well, and I won't hold him back to revail some more of your "amazing moments" in Eclipse. And well, you asked for such a reply, just sad Tom kept me so updated, isn't it?

You just did this post because you know that Tom is in surgery for his knee isn't it? You tought I would keep silent, and break out in tears? Smile You tought I would ignore this? Well, I won't let you defame or humiliate MY FATHER NOR ME, mister always fake afk, and not caring about anyone excempt himself, and inactive. This is one more prove that all I said here about your "freindship" with Tom is right. You only profited from him as long as you could, to simply now ignore what he did for you, Anonimity and Advocates, and make like if you are the oh so big one who saved all. Better go out and loose some weight. We Israelis never lost a war since 1948, and even I'm only 10 years old, you won't learn me the art of war, for sure not.

Now, let's see how you will get out of this.

Sincerly yours.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 09 2012, 07:55

IsraeliFighter wrote:
Admin wrote:First of all, this poll is just a survey if people likes IsraeliFighter to be Advocates leader.

Sincerely Yours,
A
Well, what about I humiliate you, Ernie, in front of whole Advocates guild, and show them what an incapable leader you are, and what a profiteur you are. Here we go.

Since Tom started in Anonimity, this guy who calls himself Ernie aka A knew that Tom is noone else as the very well known Piccolo from Rainbow, Starlight and Azure, who had a very kick ass Sharpshooter, and did many, very successful guilds. He quitted that time because he was burned out, and the other guys quitted because of merges, and Rainbow slowly, but surely died out, so, he moved to Eclipse in the hope to find new, real friends, as Eclipse was the newest server, and so, the best to restart at.

As Ernie knew that Tom is a maller, he played to be a poor begger, who wanted to quit because he couldn't gem up his champ at all, out of whatever which reason. So, as Tom is kind hearted, as all Israelians are known, he donated many gems to Ernie, but that was because, as he told me, he saw that whole Anonimity loves Ernie, and he didn't want to make the guild instable. You see, only 2 days in Anonimity, and he allready helped someone, even without really knowing him.

In the time after, Ernie continued to melk out my kind hearted father, more and more. Then, a group of people, namely Saito, 12PACK, 711 (later known as DaGaMu, and even Donut) left Anonimity, because apparently, Tom made trouble in their eyes, of whatever which reason, and A did nothing because Tom was his best imps seller, sold him many things for underprice, and out of this, RLAA (Anonimity guild leader) allowed him an immunity as well.

In the time those people left Anonimity, 711 was one of Ernie's characters, and as 711 went against him, he ripped him of this character, and only wanted to give it back if 711 would join Anonimity again. Of course, 711 didn't do it, and made a char called DaGaMu, to still support a new ennemy guild called ItsumoSuicide (which is still there, if you look in guild list).

DaGaMu told Tom once that Ernie talked with him, to ask him to donate imps to Ernie once more again, but DaGaMu refused to.

A allmost was helpless against that, and in those dark times for Anonimity, it was noone else as Tom who offered his help to Ernie, which he gladly accepted, and with Tom's good eyes for talent (Yishay, Themostchingon, and others) and good quality in leading battles, doing strategies, and effectively fight the ennemy, Anonimity was able to often win versus his new ennemy, even outnumbered, and Tom had to allmost begg Ernie to please make sure his decisions would be accepted and applied, as he was only PK leader, no guild leader at all. Ernie went apathic and even left the battlefield to Tom, after speaking with RLAA, and in many situations, Tom was more as only the one who saved Anonimity versus this threat, by taking many, not always agreed decisions, which proved to be a large success and with the skilled pkers Yishay and Themostchingon on his side, he gave Saito, who was the revolution leader, tough lessons, and countless defeats. That's why Itsumo felt appart, and Anonimity allmost faced the same faith after ItsumoSuicide was just created newly, because allmost 50% of Anonimty turned their back on Ernie.

After this, and even during this, Ernie was still melking Tom for imps, and Tom always sold him for very cheap.

Further, Tom was bugging Ernie daily to make sure Advocates would get a chance for second rebirth, which got agreed thanks to his efforts in PMs and also in Anonimity forum. Further, Tom also asked for Advocates being able to do BD, and Ernie greatly promised, after a poll in Anonimity forum went good, to make a poll for which day Advo should kill BD. But it never, ever happened at all, so, Ernie was lying into Tom's face, plain and simple.

Further, I even go so far to say that Ernie is nothing more as a guy who profits from others, and cares not at all about others. For example, the priority rule in buying refs in DW. Allmost no Anonimity wents there, just Bond, when he is on, well knowing he will surely be able to buy the refs because of this rule, and so, Advocates is deprived of refs. Not only Bond does it, just to be clear. The only ones helping Advo, not to get any ref or whatever, and often simply ignored the priority rule is Tom, and he often got trouble thanks to that, because he offered refs to Advocates, and ignored buyers from Anonimity.

To be very clear, not Anonimity is the dominating force in Eclipse, seen of the inactivity of it's players, but Advocates is. When only 5 people in CA or even DW (in DW mostly less) are Anonimity, at least 15 (and sometimes less) of the people are Advocates people. In clear terms, Advocates guild is to 99,99% responsible for the domination of the server, Anonimity is only doing BD mostly to 10 people, and Advocates is totally deprived to participate, just for rebirth, and if an Anonimity member requests him to come, and even then, the Advocates member is deprived of all rights for shares.

This are very clear points, just to show you how you get fooled and used by Ernie, without any shame and regret, and all efforts of Tom to stop this unfairness never even reached his ears. He was just playing like it would concern him, maybe in the fear Tom would stop to sell him imps for cheap, and other fears maybe.

To be clear again, this is no call for revolt against Anonimty, but just to show you what you really are, Advocates. Finally stand up and fight to get what you deserve. Are you loyal, capable fighters, or slaves? What Ernie does to you is modern slavery. Stand up and fight.

To tell you also how you were created. Many people wanted to join Anonimity, and as we have only room for 80 people in 1 guild, Ernie made this guild, which was Anonimty Seavoy guild before, your guild. Tom helped out, and even went so far to make out of his own guild a place for Anonimity's seavoys, even without Ernie ever requesting it.

You see, Ernie is a very incapable leader, not to say even a slouch, who is unable to listen to good advices from very experienced people like Tom, who plays this game since it's beginning, and had much success with whichever guild he made. He never was Tom's friend at all, he just used him to buy imps and others cheap. And now, that he is well gemmed, and that RLAA is back to fill his accounts with imps again (sorry Pops, but that had to been said), Tom kinda got useless for Ernie, and as there is no PK at the moment, he could afford to do this to Tom as you see.

Now, Ernie, if you delete this post, you just will prove what an incompetent fool you are. If you really ever, ever valued Tom for more as only his imps, and his low prices extra for you, you better do a very constructive reply, and show to Advocates and Tom that you really are his friend after all. And be sure that Tom will see this reply as well, and I won't hold him back to revail some more of your "amazing moments" in Eclipse. And well, you asked for such a reply, just sad Tom kept me so updated, isn't it?

You just did this post because you know that Tom is in surgery for his knee isn't it? You tought I would keep silent, and break out in tears? Smile You tought I would ignore this? Well, I won't let you defame or humiliate MY FATHER NOR ME, mister always fake afk, and not caring about anyone excempt himself, and inactive. This is one more prove that all I said here about your "freindship" with Tom is right. You only profited from him as long as you could, to simply now ignore what he did for you, Anonimity and Advocates, and make like if you are the oh so big one who saved all. Better go out and loose some weight. We Israelis never lost a war since 1948, and even I'm only 10 years old, you won't learn me the art of war, for sure not.

Now, let's see how you will get out of this.

Sincerly yours.

Frank

Well, Tom here. Just came back from hospital, and what I have to see? Ernie, this fat blob, wants to humiliate me? Lol, you have to be kidding, don't you, mister fat ass, don't you? The most professional beggar of Eclipse Isle (like Frank described), and as Frank proved as well, the biggest parasite of whole server, melking me for item mall points, and now, like Frank said, that he has what he wanted, he tries to simply pull me aside, and talking like a big guy, even he is only a lousy slouch, and a parasite himself. Well then, let me tell some more details about this parasite known as A, in which you all believe he is a good guy, and a very good leader, which is by far not the case.

Well, after ItsumoSuicide got created, and many turned their backs on Anonimty to join them, Ernie was still in the believe that if they would see we would loose, they all would come back. That is what he told me. I directly knew it wouldn't happen, as I'm not as naive he is. They allied with our other ennemy guild, called GaZa that time, and we were heavely utnumbered in CA, mostly 30 on 1 or worse. Ernie didn't care about it, even as new PK leader, I reported him all daily. So, I took all in my hands, and recruited people like Yishay and Chingon, the 2 maybe most brilliant and skilled pkers of whole server. Lke Frank mentionned, I allmost had to begg him daily for please accepting my decisions, till RLAA made me guild leader, and I could do all needed decisions, which partially saved Anonimity, and of course, not to forget, the big comeback wave of old, but not forgotten Anon members made us finally stronger as our ennemies, which felt appart. And where was Ernie all that time? Sitting whole day fake afk in winter or Shaitan bank, and letting me do all his dirty work. I can just recall maybe 2 times he came to help, but oh yes, right, that was for his oh so precious BD, whcih he better would like to keep all for himself...

And Frank is right by mentionning all my work for you Advocates. Ernie just plays as if he is so a super duper hero, but for real, he is nothing else as a modern slave driver, a hypocrite and a beggar, nothing more, nothing less. He told me few days ago, after I told him that with Ephy and Lobo (he admitted both are close friends of him) that I am allowed to kick Ephy, if I would think it helps, my choice. And now that I did it, even showing him clear screenshots that Ephy and Lobo really do all to harass me in forum and game, even behind my back in facebook, he simply ignored it, and played like if nothing happened. Even after my son reported him the day after that Ephy and Lobo flamed him with alts, even calling Frank, my dear son, a pedophile, he didn't even want to see the screenshots, just saying "that is normal, frank"...

You see, Ernie is only a hypocrite and a beggar, who maybe should get his facts straight before talking, and maybe forgot that I am the master of war himself, and forgot who was the one who even delayed BD for allmost 12 hours non stop to make sure Anon would get the kill, and not only once, I've done it with a small group, we were 5 on 30+...

You see, those words I said were not egocentric at all, but the one and only truth, dear Advocates. Ernie just tries to pose here as a good man, but he is just a wolf in the camouflage of a sheep, just using you and driving you to slavery. Ernie is a person who only cares about himself and his personal friends, like Ephy and Lobo, and let others simply behind and die, and you are the living proves, dear Advocates.

Now, dear parasite aka Ernie, you asked for it, and you got it. I'm not your play toy, nor your sand bagg, but I'm a proud warrior, who stands for what is right. Now, Frank is right that we never lost a war since 1948, and that you should have known better as to try to humiliate or defame me, as the only humiliated one now is clearly you, noone else. Will you create alts now and also flame me on world chat, calling me a pedophile, like your closest friends, Ernie? Please, give it a try, would be hilarious, as you side with such -censored, children are reading here-. Now, same as Frank said, if you delete or edit this post, that proves that you are even more incapable and pathetic as Frank and I told to your dear Advocates. Now, better choose your words wisely, because now, you are cornered like a rat, and it is not recommended to play war with someone as skilled and tough in warfare as I am, or did you forgot that I was in the Israelian army, and know the art of war better as you ever could know it? Even my 10 years old son does it better as you ever did.

Now, don't take it personal, it is just buisness, and you asked for this clear humiliation, Ernie. I hope you learned your lesson, and I'm also curious to see how you will ever get out of this, without lying and pose again as the poor beggar and hypocrite you are.

Shalom.

Tom aka real IsraeliFighter

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 09 2012, 11:08

Razz gossip girl waiting for response Razz

guess something good could came from all this

and some not as good too

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 09 2012, 12:11

Just wondering something about the time difference between replies, did you really just arrive from the hospital and came straight foward to reply? dang... Hope your knee is healing well.

Anyway, moving on.

Some people didn't know all this, some others don't care.

-What slavery?
It's just a game, we're not chained here, everyone can choose what to do with their time.

And also, I saw the parasites part, but nowhere over there mentions anyone in particular, as they say, if it suits you~ So.. implying that, I doubt anyone here took it personal.

Tl,Dr. version:
Poll for IsraeliFighter as Advocates Leader EveryThreadEver

Last edited by Kauren on Sat Jun 09 2012, 13:28; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 09 2012, 13:25

if this continues as it,

MyFSparKs or Sasoke will finish as guild leaders

No

why dont we all apologize with each other and get free bear hugs?

cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 09 2012, 14:00

IsraeliFighter wrote: he simply ignored it, and played like if nothing happened. Even after my son reported him the day after that Ephy and Lobo flamed him with alts, even calling Frank, my dear son, a pedophile, he didn't even want to see the screenshots, just saying "that is normal, frank"...

you and the rest who feed you actually have paranoid issue to the max. do you have prove that I flame you? and since when Lobo is a part of our guild? You want to condemn me just because I am friends with Lobo? Lets say Lobo flame you, so what? Did I flame you? Seriously you are paranoid as hell. Same to the rest of feeding you the screenshot on my facebook status. Doesnt prove anything that my status in facebook refer to TOP game. what is more to say that it is not proved anything refering to you.

you start it. you will get this. ill get all screenshot including conversation me and moderators in TOP forum as well. HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES I HAVE TO TELL ECLIPSENOOBS IS NOT ME??????????

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 09 2012, 15:42

hmmm i dont have anything to do or say in that fight , i did vote yes, now i change my opinion, because... thanks to 711 (Chele~Danilo from Black sea) my mentor, and the ugly Ernie, with ur advice and opportunities, i still continue here in advo.. and im so grateful with that uglys...

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jun 09 2012, 16:32

Until i see solid evidences, i believe that novel is a lie...

I replied a bit longer but seems it didnt went through so ill make it short, and simple.

Dont act as a 10 year old calling names "Frank" Sinatra, and don't teach your son craps "Tom" Jones.

If you got proofs then I would gladly retaliate but if not, I will just ignore you, little girls stops crying after a while.

I cant see no reason for me to react but I just posted here for the sake of gossip girl and to inform people that lies and rumors can be easily manufactured, especially when you have an imaginaton like that.

Imagine, beatles, John Lennon. XD

Make it real, lets get it on. I like to move it move it. afro -singing- no offense to public =o

And a big lol!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bond008 Sat Jun 09 2012, 17:02

Well Tom and Frank greeting to u (first time ive greeted em).

Its known everywhere that u both hate me and I hate u. WHY ?? well no1 else knows. guess its time to tell all.

U both hate me cuz i won't do what u expected me to do. the ones u recruited yish and ching did exactly what u wanted them to do so ur all praises for them . and i crused ur ego a few times which made it worse (like killing u with my noob equips in PK map)
well i can tell all Advos 1 thing if nothing and that is IF im arrorant big bully then tom/frank are 100 times of that. (Period)

Well Isreali if ur nothing but a 2 faced liar. U promise people a LOT and never deliver. 1 example of it is u promised to buy "HolyVoy" account for USD and made holy w8 for 4 months saying u didn't have $$ to buy it while u actually were still malling Shocked

And as for being a good GL as ernie said ur power hungry, U kicked me out of anon WITHOUT proofs and without a REASON cuz u didn't like me ( what a nice GL)

U say ernie "begged" u for cheap imps and u gave it to them --> UR FAULT who asked u to give cheap imps to a stranger unless u had a hidden motive Suspect (READ : getting powerful in anon ranks)

Another thing u said is that u yishay and themo were the ones who won us bd's ca's and dw's. Well i was a member of anon that time and very active and i can tell it IN UR FACE that it wasn't U. It was mistrace A and Dracko that won us battles. mistrace was a GL then and also a better pk'er than u and also led in battles which we won most times.
U consider urself the best pk'er in server. whatta best pk'er that can't kill rainblade in dw when he's on sheild and under b2 Arrow

AND last but not least ---> U said advos control server and not anon cuz anon is inactive. FYI IF ernie hadn't made advos abt a year ago then these people wouldn't have had chance to experience ANYTHING that they have experienced till now and for that ernie is responsible cuz he wanted server to be enjoyed by more people than the 80 in anon.

U say he's selfish and thinks only abt himself. let me remind u. Ernie POSTED a detailed process of HOW TO CLUB !!! ( the main reason many people are strong) which was something that no1 did. Call that an act of selfishness. He was clubbing as usual (1k chars a week) and he could have continue do that but he told the process to all so that all can benefit from it.

well thats all for now and i'll reply to whatever crap u gona say here further.
Bond008

Bond008

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 09 2012, 17:37

I vote no =))
And A is not a selfish person.. THAT'S ALL n.n

Back to top Go down

Poll for IsraeliFighter as Advocates Leader Empty Sex Bomb

Post  Admin Sat Jun 09 2012, 18:11

Sex Bomb
By: Tom Jones bom

The real one lol!

Coming Soon, My way.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 09 2012, 18:46

omfg its a damn essay LOL all r lies and bond is an ass but i agree wif him. elephant

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 09 2012, 18:58

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 09 2012, 19:00

Bond008 wrote:Well Tom and Frank greeting to u (first time ive greeted em).

Its known everywhere that u both hate me and I hate u. WHY ?? well no1 else knows. guess its time to tell all.

U both hate me cuz i won't do what u expected me to do. the ones u recruited yish and ching did exactly what u wanted them to do so ur all praises for them . and i crused ur ego a few times which made it worse (like killing u with my noob equips in PK map)
well i can tell all Advos 1 thing if nothing and that is IF im arrorant big bully then tom/frank are 100 times of that. (Period)

Well Isreali if ur nothing but a 2 faced liar. U promise people a LOT and never deliver. 1 example of it is u promised to buy "HolyVoy" account for USD and made holy w8 for 4 months saying u didn't have $$ to buy it while u actually were still malling Shocked

And as for being a good GL as ernie said ur power hungry, U kicked me out of anon WITHOUT proofs and without a REASON cuz u didn't like me ( what a nice GL)

U say ernie "begged" u for cheap imps and u gave it to them --> UR FAULT who asked u to give cheap imps to a stranger unless u had a hidden motive Suspect (READ : getting powerful in anon ranks)

Another thing u said is that u yishay and themo were the ones who won us bd's ca's and dw's. Well i was a member of anon that time and very active and i can tell it IN UR FACE that it wasn't U. It was mistrace A and Dracko that won us battles. mistrace was a GL then and also a better pk'er than u and also led in battles which we won most times.
U consider urself the best pk'er in server. whatta best pk'er that can't kill rainblade in dw when he's on sheild and under b2 Arrow

AND last but not least ---> U said advos control server and not anon cuz anon is inactive. FYI IF ernie hadn't made advos abt a year ago then these people wouldn't have had chance to experience ANYTHING that they have experienced till now and for that ernie is responsible cuz he wanted server to be enjoyed by more people than the 80 in anon.

U say he's selfish and thinks only abt himself. let me remind u. Ernie POSTED a detailed process of HOW TO CLUB !!! ( the main reason many people are strong) which was something that no1 did. Call that an act of selfishness. He was clubbing as usual (1k chars a week) and he could have continue do that but he told the process to all so that all can benefit from it.

well thats all for now and i'll reply to whatever crap u gona say here further.
Bond008

A weak ass licker as you, who can't kill anyone, always sides the side who profits him the most, Bond, no wonder you have to lie on your whole reply from the first till the last sentence, just to please Ernie, and lick his ass very, very deep, to be sure to be able to profit even more from those poor Advocates again. You know, that doesn't surprise me after all, since we all know that you are the most professional ass licker of Ernie, and that you begged Frank yesterday for imps as well, poor you.

Well, I guess that says all, no need to go further, as we all know that you licked Ernie's dick for very long time, just to become the biggest failure of a guild leader in Advocates, poor Advo Sad

And if you have any problem to admit that Advocates is just doing your dirty works, and enjoy no rights at all thanks to asslicking, selfish and greedy people like you, which even go so far to lie for beggars and hypocrites like Ernie. You see how far you got here, and what belongs to PK, with your very weak max, you can't even scratch Tabletime, who is alot weaker as you are in many domains, and this speaks also for itsself. Better lick more Ernie's ass to get more BD gems, and pray to profit even one day more from those poor Advocates.

Further, I said that Yishay and Chingon are the 2 most brilliant pkers of whole server, there we see again how you really have to lie to even make a point. Bond, Ernie and Ephy should have teached you more lessons in professional lying and denying facts, because your attempt just failed. It melt like snow in the sun, poor you Smile

@Ernie

So, you deny the facts? Be pleased to accept Yishay here, and other people which very well know what happened in the past, especially in the time between our feuds with ItsumoSuicide. I'm curious to see how you will slime your way out of this even further, but let's just say that you are in for a war you can't win at all, and you know it to well. But as you are a well known coward, we know that this won't happen, or why you didn't recruit yet ALL ADVOCATES here, and let people like Yishay, who also has something to tell about this and other issues, speak? You see, your try to lie is easely refuted, Ernie, same as those from your most professional ass licker called Bond Smile He always tells me in PMs and chat box how much he disagrees with you and hates you, but he doesn't say it in public. There you see how loyal he is to you, but nevermind. You will figure out to soon and to well that allmost no Anon member is loyal to you, and will jump off as soon as another guild will kick Anonimity's asses Smile

I agree with OverPower. Better saw forgivness between us both before it is to late, or maybe, your guild will be history soon. Yes, I don't hide my words, and my thinkings, because I'm not a gay asslicker like Bond, nor anyone else in Anonimity who is against you, and just not dares to say it, isn't it, Bond?

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jun 09 2012, 19:05

For more viewing pleasures, here's Limp Bizkit Version of "My Way"
Original Song By: Frank Sinatra afro

But here is the Original Frank Sinatra king

Last edited by Admin on Sat Jun 09 2012, 19:14; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 09 2012, 19:06

IsraeliFighter wrote: A weak ass licker as you, who can't kill anyone,

another proof of arrogant.

me lying? what kind of lie? tell me

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jun 09 2012, 19:22

Ching already accepted here and Yishay havent applied rabbit

I agree with OverPower. Better saw forgivness between us both before it is to late, or maybe, your guild will be history soon.

I smell the threat of a "Time Bomb"

Better I watch the Sex Bomb Girls bom
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 09 2012, 19:26

I bet if i post whatever OP said in guild channel, isra wont agree anymore lol

Back to top Go down

Post  Bond008 Sat Jun 09 2012, 19:32

IsraeliFighter wrote:

A weak ass licker as you, who can't kill anyone, always sides the side who profits him the most, Bond, no wonder you have to lie on your whole reply from the first till the last sentence, just to please Ernie, and lick his ass very, very deep, to be sure to be able to profit even more from those poor Advocates again. You know, that doesn't surprise me after all, since we all know that you are the most professional ass licker of Ernie, and that you begged Frank yesterday for imps as well, poor you.

Well, I guess that says all, no need to go further, as we all know that you licked Ernie's dick for very long time, just to become the biggest failure of a guild leader in Advocates, poor Advo Sad

And if you have any problem to admit that Advocates is just doing your dirty works, and enjoy no rights at all thanks to asslicking, selfish and greedy people like you, which even go so far to lie for beggars and hypocrites like Ernie. You see how far you got here, and what belongs to PK, with your very weak max, you can't even scratch Tabletime, who is alot weaker as you are in many domains, and this speaks also for itsself. Better lick more Ernie's ass to get more BD gems, and pray to profit even one day more from those poor Advocates.

Further, I said that Yishay and Chingon are the 2 most brilliant pkers of whole server, there we see again how you really have to lie to even make a point. Bond, Ernie and Ephy should have teached you more lessons in professional lying and denying facts, because your attempt just failed. It melt like snow in the sun, poor you Smile

@Ernie

So, you deny the facts? Be pleased to accept Yishay here, and other people which very well know what happened in the past, especially in the time between our feuds with ItsumoSuicide. I'm curious to see how you will slime your way out of this even further, but let's just say that you are in for a war you can't win at all, and you know it to well. But as you are a well known coward, we know that this won't happen, or why you didn't recruit yet ALL ADVOCATES here, and let people like Yishay, who also has something to tell about this and other issues, speak? You see, your try to lie is easely refuted, Ernie, same as those from your most professional ass licker called Bond Smile He always tells me in PMs and chat box how much he disagrees with you and hates you, but he doesn't say it in public. There you see how loyal he is to you, but nevermind. You will figure out to soon and to well that allmost no Anon member is loyal to you, and will jump off as soon as another guild will kick Anonimity's asses Smile

I agree with OverPower. Better saw forgivness between us both before it is to late, or maybe, your guild will be history soon. Yes, I don't hide my words, and my thinkings, because I'm not a gay asslicker like Bond, nor anyone else in Anonimity who is against you, and just not dares to say it, isn't it, Bond?

Me an asslicker ??? LOL i fought for what is right throughout. Ive fought with u with A and with all. U know it the BEST. What i can say to u in PM i have ALREADY told A to him in PM. i don't go behind any1's back to b1tch abt them cuz i don't NEED to.

I can't kill any1 ??? LOL i can kill u, so maybe ur weaker than TableTime i guess.

It speaks for u Isra cuz u consider every1 below u.

BTW every1 who was part of anon or itsumo KNOWS what happened when there was war. Tell people the REAL truth and not the part where u imagine u yishay and themo to be the heroes saving us all from itsumo.

Bond008

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 10 2012, 01:50

Shocked Suspect affraid scratch

Back to top Go down

Poll for IsraeliFighter as Advocates Leader Empty this is Eclipse History i am reading? Parental Guidance is recomended

Post  Guest Mon Jun 11 2012, 11:46

i will comment on what i just read
First Isra and his son - - all i can say is u got great bonding there. though when i was 10 year old i hardly can make 3 paragraph with 3 sentences on it and straight english 0_0. im not racist or something just stating my opinion. How can a father use vulgar words here in his son is reading all this? lets make this fun fun fun and dont use bad words not all are mature enough in this forum.

Itsumo vs anon ---- all I can say is 1 guild dominate at thier time zone. Both guild trying hard to bring bd at thier time so that when a bunch of thier players online they can kill bd. What is the score that time? how many bd did itsumo kill? u try to check on that. . . Coz i recall only after maintenance has pk the rest of the week was smooth (im not online all the time). Its not all about what anyone said in this forum, its about what they didnt tell!!

U say A is parasite? but u said A is BUYING ur imp, A already PAID ur imp pls dont whine about that again. You got a choice not sell to him u know.

as u said A only care himself and INACTIVES? who are you referring to?

Bond not good as Advo leader? how can u tell if u succed or fail as a leader? what are ur basis? Who advo leader succed? and who fail?

I demand answer bwahahahaha

(im expecting a reply like this---- who are u? ur a noob u cant kill anyone u another **lic*** blah blah blah ) i hope not I only wants answer.

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jun 13 2012, 18:17

This poll will now be closed.
Thanks for your cooperation and understanding.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down